WCC is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, with chapters opening across the country and beyond.
If you would like to start a chapter in your city, these are a few things to consider:
- Chapters need to engage with local program partners
- Chapters may offer WCC workshops in languages other than English
- The WCC works with chapters to develop local and national projects and sustainable funding
- Only WCC-trained facilitators may offer workshops
- WCC workshops must be provided free of charge
WCC provides various supports to its Chapters, including:
- Chapter branding
- WCC workshop and facilitation materials (in English)
- Visibility on the WCC website and Workshops Calendar
- Facilitator support
- Program development, fundraising, and related organizational development guidance and support
If you are interested in more information, please contact email@example.com.