The WCC Workshop Method is seemingly incredibly simple, but a lot of thought went into creating a process where you experience the deep humanity of others in a protected space, where everyone is valued, where everyone is given unconditional positive regard, and where you’re really touching on the things that are fundamental to being human.
WCC is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, with chapters opening across the country and beyond.
If you would like to start a chapter in your city, these are a few things to consider:
- Chapters need to engage with local program partners
- Chapters may offer WCC workshops in languages other than English
- The WCC works with chapters to develop local and national projects and sustainable funding
- Only WCC-trained facilitators may offer workshops
- WCC workshops must be provided free of charge
WCC provides various supports to its Chapters, including:
- Chapter branding
- WCC workshop and facilitation materials (in English)
- Visibility on the WCC website and Workshops Calendar
- Facilitator support
- Program development, fundraising, and related organizational development guidance and support
If you are interested in more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.